Firmware version: N/A
1. Check if your PBX has Internet access.
- Ping the LCS domain lcsd.yeastar.com by Ping Tool in the Troubleshooting menu.
- Check DNS address in the PBX network settings. Or change the other DNS address to test.
- Avoid making port mapping for Linkus TCP/UDP port 8111 when you are using LCS.
2. Check if there exists restriction in your firewall of your network.
If yes, try to add whitelist for the LCS service. You can ping lcstunnel.yeastar.com to the IP Address.
Like the address: 188.8.131.52
And the same port: UDP &TCP 5060, 8111,11001,11005
4. Make sure your PBX time and your time on computer time is the correct according to your time zone.
5. If issue persist after above steps, post us the System Log after you replicate the issue.