The issue basically consists of 3 parts. Web settings, sms function, email function. Refer the following check list to troubleshoot in sequence.
1. Check the settings on web to see if anything incorrect:
- U-Series & TGv2: How to Use Email to SMS
- TGv3: How to Use Email to SMS on TGv3
- S-Series: How to Use Email to SMS on S-Series PBX
2. Understand the SMS to Email work flow: Email to SMS Work Flow
1. Check and test the POP3 settings: Email Settings on Yeastar Products
2. Ensure the email subject is correct according to the guide. Specifically the port, and target number.
Uncheck the country code. Then try different format of number in the email subject for sending sms. And check which one could work.
- "+" + "country code" + "mobile number" like: +86123456789
- "00" + "country code" + "mobile number" like: 0086123456789
- "mobile number" like: 123456789
3. Clear the signature of the email which is for sending SMS.
1. Get the SMSCore debug log: SMSCore Debug
2. Check the Sending SMS Failure Troubleshooting
Log & Packet Capture
Post us the logs in above steps if you could not solve the issue.