Assume the administrator’s email is email@example.com, all the Email to SMS configuration samples would be sent out through this email.
TG Gateway & U-Series
1. Email for SMS
Go to the menu:
- TG: SMS> SMS Settings> Email Settings
- U-Series: PBX> Advanced Settings> SMS Settings> Email Settings
Then test the SMTP and POP3 settings respectively.
2. Email for System Alert of TG
Go the menu: System> System Settings> Email Settings
3. Email for Voicemail of U-Series
Go to menu: PBX> Basic Settings> Voicemail Settings> SMTP Settings for Voicemail
4. Configuration Tips and Test
Test SMTP Settings results:
Test POP3 Settings results:
Fill the information according to your email account.
- Sender Email Address: Enter an available sender email address which will appear as the FROM of outgoing email.
- Email Address or Username: Enter the email address or username to login the SMTP server, it’s specially defined for SMTP clients.
- Password: Enter the password of the email address to login the SMTP client.
- SMTP Server Address: The SMTP server’s address of this administrator’s email.
- SMTP Server Port: 25 by default, 587/465 for TLS/SSL protocol.
- POP3 Server Address: The POP3 server’s address of this administrator’s email.
- POP3 Server Port: 110 by default, 995 for TLS/SSL protocol.
- Enable TLS/ SSL: Enable or disable TLS protocol during transferring/submitting your Email to another SMTP servers.
For Gmail or Exchange server, you need to enable TLS protocol.