If the solution above can’t resolve your issue, you could contact us. Please describe your issue firstly, then provide more details as the following clue to us for checking the issue.
- Screenshots of the SIP trunk settings includes the Basic tab.
- PCAP dump
- Asterisk CLI log.
- Test result of the checklist.
If you register sip trunk remotely, the following description of network environment is needed.
- Basic setting of network, IP address of the LAN and WAN port set on web. (go to Settings>Network>Basic Settings)
- NAT setting on web. (go to Settings>General>NAT)
- Port mapping settings on router.