How to Enable MFC/R2 Debug in MyPBX U series
Follow the steps to enable MFC/R2 debug.
- Login the SSH. How to Login SSH
- Add logger_custom.conf file. Refer to the file: Custom Configuration File Guide for MyPBX U series
You can write a logger_custom.conf in /persistent/custom-cfg/. The contents are as below:
console => notice,warning,error,debug
- Reboot MyPBX.
- Enter the SSH again after MyPBX and enter the Asterisk CLI mode.login as: root
root@MyPBX:~# asterisk -vvvvvvvr
- Execute the command to enable the debug for R2 line.MyPBX*CLI> mfcr2 set debug all
- Replicate the issue, as well as capture the logs.
- When the problem comes up again, execute the commands to disable the debug for R2 line.MyPBX*CLI> mfcr2 set debug nothing
- Copy the logs to a txt file and share us the txt file, we will analyse the logs.
Have more questions? Submit a request