There is no results find in CDR and recordings or you may get a 502 bad gateway when downloading CDR.
Repair your database. Detail steps are below:
Step 1 Login in the Putty
You could find the account and password through the path in your S-series PBX: System>Security>Service>Enable SSH
If you have any question about how to login the SSH, please check the below guide:
Step 2 Download the program to your PBX
1) Get into the directory:
Input the command: cd /ysdisk/support/tmp
2) Download the program to your PBX:
Input the command below:
If you meet the issue like below, it may due to the unstable Network or other reasons:
- You could click this link to download the program and move it to PBX by FTP mothod:
- Follow the steps in the below guide:
- Then drag the program into the location like below:
Notice: The file should be drag to the path that in the red frame.
Step 3: Execute script
1) Input the command: vi /ysdisk/support/rc_app.sh
2) After that, press 'i' into the mode of edit.
Press the arrow key arbitrarily, input the content below the
#this script will be execd before syscore boot command
chmod 777 /ysdisk/support/tmp/mysqlrepairer
3) Press the 'Esc' button, input the command: :wq
6) Press the 'Enter' button.
Step 4: Reboot your PBX and check your CDR if repair successful