The default voicemail greetings in S-Series VOIP PBX are fine but it’s rather bland and quite boring. You can customize your own voicemail greetings.
You have two ways to change your voicemail greetings:
- Change Greetings on a Handset
- Change Greetings on web GUI
Change Greetings on a Handset
- Dial *2 to enter voicemail on your handset.
- Enter the access password.
- Press 0 for Mailbox Options. You will then be given the choice of what type of message you want to record.
- Press 1 to record your Unavailable Message.
- Press 2 to record your Busy Message.
- Press 3 to record your name.
- Press 4 to record your Temporary Greetings.
- Choose the message that you want to record, press # to finish the record.
- Press 1 to accept your message.
- Press 2 to listen to your message.
- Press 3 to re-record your message if you don't like the previous message.
Change Greetings on web GUI
- Log in the IPPBX web interface using your extension account. For example, log in with user name “1007”, the password is the extension’s “User Password”.
- Go to Me > Extension Settings > Voicemail, Click Browse to upload audio files for Busy Prompt and Unavailable Prompt.
- Click Save and Apply.
- Make a call to the extension 1007, and check if the voicemail greetings are changed.