OutCALL is an application designed for integration with Microsoft Outlook while placing and receiving phone calls. The application includes: Outlook contacts integration, incoming calls pop-up window notification. Download OutCALL here
This guide introduces how to integrate Yeastar S-Series IPPBX and OutCALL to achieve making outgoing calls from OutCALL and receiving calls on OutCALL.
Step 1. Enable AMI on Yeastar S-Series IPPBX
- Log in S-Series IPPBXweb interface, navigate to Settings > System > Security > Service, enable AMI feature.
- Specify the AMI username and password according to your needs. Here we set the username and password as below:
- Username: admin
- Password: password
- Add a permitted IP/submit mask that will be allowed to access S-Series IPPBX via AMI.
Step 2. Configure OutCALL application
- Launch Outcall, right click at the bottom right corner of your desktop, go to Settings > Server, configure the server settings.
- Server: IP of Yeastar S-Series IPPBX
- Username: enter the username of AMI
- Password: enter the password of AMI
- Port: 5038
- Go to Settings > Extensions, click Add, and configure the extension, then click OK.
- Extension: enter an extension number of Yeastar S-Series IPPBX.
- Protocol: choose PJSIP.
- Go to Settings > Dialing rules > General, set the Outgoing context. The format of Outgoing context is DLPN_DialPlanXXXX, XXXX means extension number.
- Click OK and Apply. If the OutCALL is successfully connected to Yeastar S-Series IPPBX, the icon status will turn to.
Step 3. Synchronize contacts from outlook
Right click , then click Sync Contacts > From Outlook, OutCall will synchronize contacts from outlook.
Step 4. Test Calls on OutCALL
- Launch OutCALL, the following figure will appear. You can type phone number in the Phone field or choose a contact number, click Call to call the number.
- Your extension 1020 will first ring, pick up the call and the call will be established between extension 1020 and the destination number.
- If you there is a call reaches extension 1020, you will see a pop-up window on OutCALL as below.