- PBX Model: S-Series/K2
- Firmware version: 188.8.131.52 or higher
The Linkus port settings and SIP remote port settings are missing after PBX upgraded to 184.108.40.206.
This is not an issue. We've optimized the menu layout. For the previous settings:
- The Linkus Local and External port setting have been moved to the menu Security>Service.
- The SIP remote port doesn't need to be filled anymore.
- The Local Hostname/IP is not needed to fill anymore. The system will automatically use the PBX LAN IP address.
- The External Hostname/IP is not needed to fill anymore. Due to the function is similar to the settings on the SIP NAT menu. It is merged into the SIP NAT settings.
See more details in the release note: https://help.yeastar.com/en/s-series/topic/v220.127.116.11.html