The guide shows how to connect the TA FXO gateway and Yeastar P-Series cloud PBX.
With the connection of TA FXO gateway and P-series cloud PBX, you can achieve:
- Make outbound calls from Yeastar P-Series cloud PBX via the FXO ports of TA FXO gateway directly.
- Receive calls from FXO ports of TA FXO gateway at Yeastar P-Series cloud PBX.
If you want to connect TA FXO gateway with P-series cloud PBX,need to upgrade your TA FXO gateway to a special firmware version.
This is the download link:
If you don't know how to upgrade it,please check this document:
Note:It's used for firmware 41.XX.XX.XX,if your firmware version is 47.XX.XX.XX,pleass contact with us.
3. Connect TA FXO gateway and P-series cloud PBX
3.1 Create an account trunk in P-series cloud PBX
Path: Extension and Trunk>Trunk
- Select Account Trunk in the Trunk Type
- Copy Username&Password&Authentication Name,will use these info in TG gateway
- Save and Apply
3.2 Create an account trunk in TA FXO gateway
Path: Gateway>VoIP Settings>VoIP Trunk>Add VoIP Trunk
- Select Trunk in the Trunk Type
- Then fill domain and Username&Password&Authentication Name from cloud PBX in here:
Note:The link of cloud PBX is 'https://andy.euycm.yeastarcloud.com/',when you copy it as Hostname and Domain in TG gateway,please without 'https://',only copy this part 'andy.euycm.yeastarcloud.com'.
- Save and Apply changes
4. P-series Cloud PBX Receive Call Through TA FXO gateway
4.1 Create Port to IP Route In TA FXO Gateway
Path:Gateway>Routes Settings>Port to IP/Port
- Route Name: give a name for the route, “cloudPBX”.
- Call Source: choose the Port Line, “Port1--FXO1”.
- Call Destination: choose the VoIP trunk which is connected to cloud PBX, “SIP Trunk-cloudPBX”.
- Hotline: set Hotline to 99999, which is the same number with the DID number set on cloud PBX Inbound route.
4.2 Create an Inbound Route on P-Series cloud PBX
Path: Call Control>Inbound Route
- Route Name: TA-FXO
- DID Number: 99999. DID number should be same to the Hotline number which you set in TA FXO gateway’s Port to IP route.
- Selected Trunks: TA-FXO, which is created on P-Series cloud PBX connecting to TA-FXO gateway.
- Destination: IVR-6200. The call which DID is 99999 will reach the IVR-6200
Note:The call flow is: External number>FXO port>Port to IP route>SIP trunk>Inbound route
So if you have many FXO lines in TA-FXO gateway,you need to set different Port to IP route and corresponding Inbound route based on hotline and DID number.Then the call from different FXO port can be sent to different destinations in cloud PBX.
5. P-series Cloud PBX Call Out Through TA FXO gateway
5.1 Create an Outbound Route on P-Series Cloud PBX
- Dial Pattern: X.
- Seleted Trunk:TA-FXO(Account Trunk)
- Seleted Extension you want
5.2 Create IP to Port Route In TA-FXO Gateway
Path: Gateway>Routes Settings>IP to Port
- Simple Mode: No
- Choose “Simple Mode” to “No”, you will see the advanced settings.
- Call Source: SIP trunk-cloudPBX
- Call Destination: Port1--FXO1
If you have want different extension in cloud PBX use different FXO port in TA FXO gateway,you can set the dial pattern like this:
- Set Pattern 5. in outbound route
- Call Destination:which FXO port or group you want to use
- DID Number:same as Pattern in Outbound Route of cloud PBX
- Strip: 1,automatically remove the first digit when calling out
In the rule,if you want to call 123456,you can dial 5123456 from extension in cloud PBX,then will call out via this Call Destination in TA FXO gateway.So when you want use this FXO port or group,you can dial 5 in front of the number to be dialed.If you set two digits in the dial pattern,need to set Strip as 2.
You can set many Outbound routes and corresponding IP to Port route but all the same source Account Trunk from cloud PBX.