- P-Series Software Edition
1. Yeastar P-Series Software Edition is based on Ubuntu version 20 system, if it is installed on particular server which doesn't support Ubuntu 20, it's possible to face similar error in attached image below during installation.
2. If you implement P-Series Software Edition ISO image in AUTO mode on some particular server, it's possible to face partition problem and you might encounter similar error in attached image below.
Two solutions are recommended for first problem.
1. Try new server which supports Ubuntu20 version.
2. Install virtual platform such as ESXi on current server, afterwards install P-Series Software Edition in ESXi virtual platform, you might have to contact server supplier to help you if you lack in server installation experience.
Solution for second problem is to try manual installation with the manual ISO image, contact yeastar support team for the manual ISO image.