This article introduces some common problems and solutions of Workplace.
1.Add Smart Device failed
The most common case is the wrong SN input,all letters are capitalized in SN
Please note that ‘I’(i) and ‘1’(one), ‘O’(o) and ‘0’(zero).
Make sure the Platform Mode is Yeastar Workplace(cloud).
- When you connect the gateway to your local network,please Enable NAT and make sure this IP can access Internet in your local network.
People Counting Sensor:
Make sure Lora gateway has been added in Workplace
- Wait a few minutes when adding for the first time
Access the web page of sensor,check if it is working properly:
Connect WIFI of this sensor then go to 192.168.1.1 in browser.If you can’t open this web via Google or Edge browser,please use Firefox.
If you can see the footage of the camera in browser but the sensor still can’t be added in Wrokplace,please restart Lora gateway.
When your Display failed to connect with MQTT server like this:
Please follow the steps:
1) Click the logo continuously to exit the workplace app
2) Long press the app to call out the app information
3) Go to Application Cache Management
4) Empty the application data, empty the application cache
5) Restart the application
6)After restarted,click the ‘Advanced Settings’ then choose the ‘Global Server ‘,then continue to configure like the first time to add this Display.(Make sure adding it to Room after adding to device list)
2.Import of personnel information failed
When customer want to import the information of their company personnel to workplace,some times the import will fail like this:
The issue caused by the format of Department incorrect,it means User Group in Workplace
If you don’t add user group,the default is your company name.
It’s better to Export the list and add info follow the format in the Export then import it to Workplace.
3.Connect Microsoft 365 account with Yeastar Workplace Failed
When first connecting,some customers will get this notify:
Please make sure two points of Microsoft 365 account:
- Admin role: Global Administrator
- Microsoft 365 license: Business or Enterprise assign to this account
4.Sync Schedule From Outlook Failed
If you booking the meeting in Calendar of Outlook but it doesn’t sync to Workplace,please check whether you choose this room in here.
5.Receiving Invite E-mail Failed
When you send the invite e-mail to other users.
If they don't receive the invite e-mail,please check all folders in your email account, including trash/junk/spam and any "tabs" (Gmail has the tabs "Primary", "Promotional" and "Social" in the main inbox folder, for example);Have you misspelled your email address?
If not useful:
1) please add our Sending Email to whitelist of users' emails.
This is the Sending Email: email@example.com
In Gmail,you can do it like this:
Path:Setting>Filters and blocked addresses>Create a new filter
- Add our Sending Email in 'From',then click Create filter:
Check the 'Never send it to Spam' and 'Always mark it as important'
Then Create it and send invite e-mail again.If still failed,please contact with us.
2) If you clicked unsubscribe on a previous Yeastar email,it means that you never want to receive an email from us again. If you've changed your mind, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Resubscribe" and we'll follow and help you.