- PBX Model: P-Series, S-Series
- Firmware version: Any
1. Modify the Registration(Authentication) Name the same as the extension number(Especially for P-Series).
It's due to the Avaya phone doesn't support a different Registration(Authentication) name.
2. Create a config file naming MACaddress.txt.
1) Replace the MAC address based on your phone.
2) In the txt file, replace the PBX URL/IP based on the following template:
SET SIP_CONTROLLER_LIST abc.use.ycmcloud.com:5060;transport=UDP
SET SIPPROXYSRVR_IN_USE abc.use.ycmcloud.com
SET SIP_USER_ACCOUNT email@example.com
SET SIPDOMAIN abc.use.ycmcloud.com
SET SIP_USER_ID 1000
SET DISPLAY_NAME Test
- 1000=> Your extension number
- abc.use.ycmcloud.com=> Your PBX URL/IP
- 5060=> Your PBX SIP port
- Test=> Your Extension name
3. Upload your MACaddress.txt to your Phone, and make a factory reset for your phone.
4. Login the phone web to input the extension registration password after the phone reset is done.
- 880=> Your extension number
- 192.168.10.99 => Your PBX URL/IP
Click Login to register