- Configurations in PBX
This article provides step-by-step configuration instructions on how to integrate two Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX via LCS pro.
- Two PBXs are able to access outside network
- Subscribe LCS pro service in one PBX
In this example, we subscribe LCS Pro in PBX A and it will provide a fixed domain for PBX B to register.
Configurations in PBX
Configurations on PBX A
- Log in to PBX A Web interface, navigate to PBX > Trunk, and click Add Trunk
- Enter a name, select Account Trunk in Trunk Type, save and apply
- Add SIP Access for this account trunk, save and apply
Configurations on PBX B
- Create a sip register trunk to register to the PBX A account trunk, with the PBX A FQDN in the host and domain.
Create inbound and outbound routes in each PBX so the extensions can make calls to each other.
1. Peer trunk is not supported in LCS Pro so we can only use the account and register trunk to integrate.
2. Unlike integrating via peer trunk, in this case, the inbound and Outbound route is required in each PBX.