Get a glance of the DTMF knowledge.
DTMF Transmission Common Scenario
1 - Trunks (Analog/GSM/ISDN) ----> Yeastar
The DTMF recognition issue of the incoming call enters the PBX IVR, however the IVR doesn't respond when the caller press any digits.
2 - Trunks (Analog/GSM/ISDN) ----> Yeastar ----> Extension/Other telephony products.
- The inbound call was established with an extension which is registered by the door phone. The caller requires dial some digits to implement some operation. But it doesn't work.
- Or then the call is delivered to other PBX's IVR, the DMTF seems not be recognized.
3 - Extension/Other telephony products) ----> Yeastar ----> Trunks (Analog/GSM/ISDN
- The door phone extension establishes call with the other extension. The DTMF dialed by called extension is not recognized, the the door open failed.
- Outbound call to one company's IVR. The DMTF PBX sends is not be recognized by the IVR.
- Make call via analog trunk. (Send DTMF to provider.)
- Refer the Common Causes of the DTMF Problem.
- Refer the following section to capture logs if issue not solved by step 1.
- Post Yeastar support the description of the problem scenario and the tests you've done. As well as the logs you capture should be posted.
- Port Signal / Channel Capture (For Physical lines).
If your issue is on SIP trunk relevant, just skip this step.
For general: How to Get the FXO/FXS/GSM Port Signal Capture
For ISDN of S Series: How to do Port Monitor for BRI&E1 Trunks in S-Series PBX
For Analog/GSM/Digital/ISDN of U-Series and Gateway: Capture the Signal of Analog/GSM/Digital Ports
- Asterisk CLI log with DTMF debug. (Only for U-Series & Gateways)
- System Log with Debug option enable. (Only for S-Series, K2 & Cloud PBX)
- PCAP dump capture:
If your issue related with SIP trunk or SIP extension, this is a must option.