1. Asterisk CLI log with fax debug
- Firstly, enter the SSH interface and start to debug.
S-Series: How to Capture Asterisk CLI Logs for Yeasatr S-Series VoIP PBX
U-Series: How to Capture Asterisk CLI logs for Yeastar Devices
- Enter the commands before you replicate the issue.
Firstly, create logger_custom.conf in the /persistent/custom-cfg/ for U-Series or /ysdisk/support/customcfg/ for S-Series.
The content in the logger_custom.conf is:
console => verbose,notice,warning,error,debug,fax
Save and Apply any change on the web interface.
Then run the commands:
- fax set debug on
- fax show settings
- Enter the command after you replicate the issue.
- fax set debug off
2. PCAP capture or Port signal capture
- If the trunk for fax call is SIP or IAX trunk. Try to get the PCAP capture.
- If the trunk for fax call is FXS/FXO, BRI, PRI trunk. Try to get the port signal capture.