This article illustrates BLF Keys Status for Time Condition on Yealink Phones.
1.Set up time condition with feature codes: *810, *811, *812 in an inbound route.
Enable the BLF for these feature codes on the phone side.
2. The original destination is chosen according to the current time.
In this test, the current time is included in the time condition with *812, and there is no forced change that has been made in the beginning.
BLF keys show *810-Red, *811-Green, *812-Red, which is the same when pressing *810 to release the previous force and restore to its original destination.
3. When you press *811 to force the calls always to go to the destination of time condition with *811, BLF keys show *810-Green, *811-Red, *812-Green.
4. When you press *812 to force the calls always to go to the destination of time condition with *812, BLF keys show *810-Green, *811-Green, *812-Red.
5. To sum up:
- Press *810: *810-Red, *811-Green, *812-Red(two red keys and one green key)
- Press *811: *810-Green, *811-Red, *812-Green(two green keys and one rea key)
- Press *812: *810-Green, *811-Green, *812-Red(two green keys and one red key)
When there is only one green key, no forced change has been made and the current time is included in the green key's time condition.
When there is only one red key, a forced change has been made to the red key's time condition.
6. As for the other brand IP phones, they should work as well if they could support below NOTIFY format from Yeastar PBX. You might get the related NOTIFY log according to this guide: https://support.yeastar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004185167-How-to-Capture-Asterisk-CLI-Logs-for-Yeasatr-S-Series-VoIP-PBX.
For instance, PBX will send NOTIFY with *810-terminated(Green), *811-confirmed(Red), *812-terminated(Green) formats to phones when pressing *811.