1. Linkus features introduction video.
2. How to configure Linkus?
3. Why the Linkus page still shows LCS trial after I purchase LCS service?
There are 2 way to buy LCS service: online and offline. Online purchase is done through the Linkus settings page of PBX. Offline purchase done with our reseller. For now. the purchase still requires manual confirmation. So in this situation it takes 1-2 business days to activate the LCS service.
4. Why Linkus iOS doesn't have background mode?
All iOS ecosystem is pretty unified and the Apple CallKit service is pretty stable to push call event, then this no need to use background mode. For Android, it uses the FCM to push call event. But there limits the service in some countries. So the background mode is reserved in Android platform.
5. What is LCS, and how to use it?
Linkus Cloud Service is a value-added service designed to minimize Linkus-related server and network configurations for Yeastar on-premises PBX users. It avoids the necessity of port forwarding when using Linkus outside of the company so the network security will not be compromised. Whether it’s on their desktop or mobile device, users will also find great value in Linkus Cloud Service as it makes collaboration features like instant messaging and file sharing possible.
To know more, please check this link Linkus Cloud Service
And on how to login linkus with LCS enable, please check this link https://help.yeastar.com/en/s-series/topic/linkus_login_information.html
6. Why I can't install Linkus in Android 8.1 Go?
Android 8.1 Go is a lightweight version of Android 8.1 which is lack of some system components. Then Linkus is not compatible with it.
7. Why there is no pop-up window when Linkus is integrated with Outlook?
For now, the integration only supports the Outlook 2016. If you are using other version, it might not work.
8. LCS License Transfer
It is only allowed when RMA happens.
9. What is the hardware requirement for Linkus Mobile and Desktop clients?
Refer the prerequisites in the datasheet: https://www.yeastar.com/download/Linkus/Yeastar_Linkus_Datasheet_en.pdf
10. Why gets 'Unkown audio. Please check your audio device' when using Linkus making outgoing calls?
You need to allow the Linkus APP to have the access system audio equipment authority in the anti-virus software. Here is an example of Kaspersky: https://help.kaspersky.com/KIS/2019/en-US/94351.htm
11. Why the extension name disappear on the Linkus Contact page?
Please check if the port 8111 TCP was forwarded on the router.
12. Why can't you install the Linkus APP on MacOS 10.15.1?
Please allow the APP on the MAC 'Security&Privacy->General' page, then reboot the MAC to take its effect.
13. Why IOS can't receive a call when the Linkus APP is running on the background?
Please check the Linkus client and Linkus server version, if only one of them is the latest version, it might cause the can't receive call issue. You can try to upgrade the S-series PBX to the version 184.108.40.206(or later) and also upgrade the Linkus client to 2.9.x(or later).
After the updates, you might still need to wait for 1-2 days due to the Apple Notification Push server requires time to refresh the push token. After the period, the call notification push would start to work again.