Users might meet the SIP Call issue including:
- One way audio
- No audio in both way
- Call hangs up at 30 seconds
Mostly it is relevant with the router, firewall, or VPN gateway settings. We often suggests client to disable SIP ALG, SIP forwarding or something like that.
In this article, we would offer some setting that we had experienced. But each router manufacture might have their own naming rules or logic principle for the settings. So we could not cover all.
We only offer the suggestion for the router settings. But we don't offer support to debug your router. If you need the support of the router settings or you don't have the knowledge of router settings, please seek help from the manufacture support or your IT guy.
1. Disable SIP ALG on Cisco Router with CLI only.
Command: no ip nat service sip udp port 5060
2. Disable SIP ALG option in Cisco RV320 router.
3. Disable SIP ALG on Huawei HG8145V
4. Disable SIP Transformations & consistent NAT on SonicWall
5. Disable SIP ALG on Billion router.
6. Disable SIP Passthrought on Asus RT-N66U router.
7. Disable SIP ALG, and check Non-NAT option on TP-Link TL-ER6020.
8. Disable SIP ALG on D-Link DIR-605L