Failed to load the firmware after provisioning, but configuration provisioning is working fine.
Firmware upgrade does not perform.
1. Make sure the firmwre file already exist in the path /ysdisk/tftpboot/upload/firmware via FTP or SSH.
2. Check if the firmware URL parameter in the configuration file is valid or not.
3. Make sure the firmware file is valid.
If issue persists after checking the above list. Please post us the following information.
1. Test result of the above.
2. The PCAP capture when you replicate the issue. Here is the guide about how to get the PCAP capture: PCAP Dump Capture.