Note:This guide is suitable for generation MyPBX U series which includes the models: MyPBX U100/200/300/U5XX, SOHO V4/5/7, Standard V6/7.
With this guide you can achieve the 2 goals:
- System will play the music files of on hold in random sequence for one time playing.
- In the next time playing MOH, the start music file will be played randomly.
In the following steps you will see how to make the goals achieved:
- Upload one music file in correct format from the web.
- Go to the FTP folder, copy the other music files in the "MOH Class" folder. If you don't know how to access the FTP folder, please refer this guide: How To Access MyPBX FTP folder
- Set this MOH "CityPart2" in the General Settings or in any queue.
- Test if it works.