Disclaimer: MySMS has been End of Life without support. You can feel free to use this software, but no support anymore.
This guide introduces how to reset mysms login password. This is a solution for you to log in MySMS if you forget your password.
Steps to Reset MySMS Password
- Find the installation path of MySMS, and find the mysql.exe file in \MySMS\mysql\bin.
- Click the Start menu, and then click Run.
- Type cmd and click Enter.
- Navigate the path to MySMS/mysql/bin. For example, if MySMS is installed in D:Program Files(x86), you need enter the following command. Press Enter key, you will find the path changed.
C:\Users\Yeastar> cd /d d:Program Files (x86)\MySMS\mysql\bin
D:\Program Files (x86)\MySMS\mysql\bin>
- Login mysql. The password is root.
D:\Program Files (x86)\MySMS\mysql\bin> mysql -h localhost -uroot -p
Enter password: *****
- If in step 5 you meet the error as below. Please go to MySMS installation path, to check if there is file "mysql.exe" on path "D:\Program Files (x86)\MySMS\mysql\bin", if no please input the file in it. You can get the file via this link http://help.yeastar.com/download/support/mysql.exe
- Enter the smscenter form.
mysql> use smscenter
- Change the MySMS login password to the default: password.
mysql> update user set password='5f4dcc3b5aa765d61d8327deb882cf99' where username='admin';
- Now, you can log in MySMS using the default password.