This guide introduces how to reset mysms login password. This is a solution for you to log in MySMS if you forget your password.
Steps to Reset MySMS Password
- Find the installation path of MySMS, and find the mysql.exe file in \MySMS\mysql\bin.
- Click the Start menu, and then click Run.
- Type cmd and click Enter.
- Navigate the path to MySMS/mysql/bin. For example, if MySMS is installed in D:Program Files(x86), you need enter the following command. Press Enter key, you will find the path changed.
C:\Users\Yeastar> cd /d d:Program Files (x86)\MySMS\mysql\bin
D:\Program Files (x86)\MySMS\mysql\bin>
- Login mysql. The password is root.
D:\Program Files (x86)\MySMS\mysql\bin> mysql -h localhost -uroot -p
Enter password: *****
- If in step 5 you meet the error as below. Please go to MySMS installation path, to check if there is file "mysql.exe" on path "D:\Program Files (x86)\MySMS\mysql\bin", if no please input the file in it. You can get the file via this link http://help.yeastar.com/download/support/mysql.exe
- Enter the smscenter form.
mysql> use smscenter
- Change the MySMS login password to the default: password.
mysql> update user set password='5f4dcc3b5aa765d61d8327deb882cf99' where username='admin';
- Now, you can log in MySMS using the default password.