This guide shows you how to connect Yeastar TG GSM/UMTS/CDMA VoIP gateway to AskoziaPBX via SIP trunk. This guide has been tested with:
- TG400 firmware version 220.127.116.11.
- AskoziaPBX version: 4.0.3
After connecting Yeastar TG GSM/UMTS/CDMA VoIP gateway and AskoziaPBX, GSM trunks will be extended on AskoziaPBX.
The following features can be achieved:
- Make outbound calls from AskoziaPBX via the GSM trunks of TG400.
- Receive calls from GSM trunks of TG400 at AskoziaPBX.
- IP address of AskoziaPBX: 192.168.6.112.
- IP address of TG400: 192.168.6.149.
Figure 1 Connect AskoziaPBX and Yeastar TG400
2. Connect AskoziaPBX to Yeasar TG400
2.1 Create a SIP account on Yeastar TG400
Log in Yeastar TG400 web user interface, and create a SIP account.
Path: Gateway→VoIP Settings→VoIP Trunk
Figure 2 SIP account Settings
- Trunk Type: choose “Account” type.
- Name: a unique label to help you identify this trunk, i.e. Askozia.
- Account: define the account number, here we set “8000”.
Note: the account number must be different from Askozia extensions.
- Password: set a password for the account number, here we set “yeastar8000”.
2.2 Create a SIP Trunk on AskoziaPBX
1) Log in to the AskoziaPBX Management Console and go to “Accounts→Providers” and click to add a SIP trunk.
Figure 3 Add VoIP Trunk on AskoziaPBX
2) General Settings for the SIP trunk.
Figure 4 SIP Trunk General Settings
- Name: a unique label to help you identify this trunk, i.e. Yeastar.
- Host: fill in Yeastar TG400’s IP address, “192.168.6.149”, the default port is 5060.
- Username: fill in the account number created on Yeastar TG400, “8000”.
- Password: fill in the Yeastar TG400’s account password.
3) Call Routing for the SIP trunk.
Figure 5 SIP Trunk Call Routing
- Outgoing Patterns: set the outgoig patterns for outgoing calls, here we define the pattern as “9|.”, meaning that Askozia users should dial “9+number” to make outgoing calls.
- Incoming Extensions: set the destination for incoming calls to AskoziaPBX. Here we set the destination as extension 101.
4) After finishing the configruation, click “Save”, you can check the SIP trunk status. The green icon indicates that the SIP trunk is successfully registered to Yeastar TG400.
Figure 6 SIP Trunk Status
3. IP to Mobile
In this section, we introduce how to achieve making outbound calls from AskoziaPBX through GSM trunk on TG400.
Figure 7 IP to Mobile
Step 1. Create a “IP to Mobile” route on TG400.
Path: Gateway→Routes Settings→IP to Mobile
Figure 8 IP to Mobile Route
- Route Name: give a name for the route, “From_Askozia”.
- CallSource: choose the VoIP account which is registered to AskoziaPBX.
- Call Destination: choose the GSM trunk1.
Step 2. Test a call from AskoziaPBX.
Now, you can use AskoziaPBX phone system’s extension to make external calls through the TG400’s GSM trunk 1. Do not forget to add digit 9 before the called number cause prefix is set to 9 on AskoziaPBX outbound route. For example, if you want to call 15880270900, you need to dial 915880270900.
4. Mobile to IP
In this section, we configure incoming calls to AskoziaPBX through BRI trunk on TG400.
Figure 9 Mobile to IP
Step 1. Create a “Mobile to IP” route on TG400.
Path: Gateway→Routes Settings→Mobile to IP
Figure 10 Mobile to IP Route
- Route Name: give a name for the route, “To_Askozia”.
- Call Source: choose GSM trunk1.
- Call Destination: choose the VoIP account which is connected to AskoziaPBX.
Step 2. Test a call.
Dial the GSM trunk1 number from your phone, the call will be routed to AskoziaPBX’s extension 101.