SMS(Short Message Service) allows for easy mobile marketing. And creating a contact list on SMS service platform enable you to easily text messaging your contacts with common interests at one time.
Yeastar MySMS Center for TG GSM/3G/4G VoIP Gateway allows you to manage your SMS contacts and send text messages in bulk on the free Web messaging platform. Once you have all your contacts created on MySMS, you can send SMS messages to a single contact, group of contacts or all contacts in bulk with a simple click, which free you from the trouble of typing in numbers manually one by one.
1.1 Manage SMS Contacts on the Contact List
Click the Contact List option on the left-hand navigation bar, you can add, remove, import, export, and search your contacts on the page.
Figure 1-1 Contacts List
1. Click Add Contact button to create an individual contact.
2. Enter the name, phone number and other information in the pop-up window.
Figure 1-2 Add Contact
*The Name and Phone fields are required.
3. Click Save, then the contact is successfully created.
1. Select the desired contacts and then click Remove Contact.
2. Click OK to remove the contacts.
3. Click Cancel to keep the contacts.
Figure 1-3 Remove Contacts
1. Click Remove All.
2. Click Ok to clear the contact list.
3. Click Cancel to keep all the contacts.
Figure 1-4 Remove All
1. Click Import Contact, then you will see a pop-up window that allows you to import contact.
2. Click SELECT FILE to upload the contact file. Or you can download the sample file by clicking the Contact.xls or Contact.csv to get the contact file with the right format for editing.
Click Export to export all of the contacts.
You can search the contact by “Name” and “Phone”.
Figure 1-5 Search Contact
1.2 Create SMS Service Contact Group
Contacts created in the Contact List can be divided into groups. It makes sending SMS messages to multiple contacts more efficiently by focusing on one group at a time.
Figure 1-6 Contact Group
1. Click Add Group button to create a new group.
2. Enter the group name and select the desired contacts to the right box.
Figure 1-7 Add Contact Group
3. Click Save to save the contact group.
1. Select the desired group and click “Remove Group”.
2. Click “Ok” to remove the group.
3. Click “Cancel” to keep the group.
Figure 1-8 Remove Group
The contact groups can be searched by “Group Name”.
Figure 1-9 Search Group
1.3 Manage SMS Contact Blacklist
You can add inbox and outbox blacklist numbers separately. For SMS from inbox blacklist number, it will be abandoned. For SMS sending to outbox blacklist number, MySMS will ignore it.
Figure 1-10 Blacklist
1. Click Add to add blacklist.
2. Select the Type as Inbox or Outbox, and fill the right number.
3. Click Save to take effect.
Figure 1-11 Add Blacklist
1. Select the desired blacklist number.
2. Click OK to remove the blacklist number.
3. Click Cancel to keep the blacklist number.
Figure 1-12 Remove Blacklist
1. Click Remove All
2. Click OK to clear the blacklist numbers.
3. Click Cancel to keep all the blacklist numbers.
Figure 1-13 Remove All Blacklist
This is useful for SMS marketing. You can add the keyword in case the customer doesn’t want to receive the SMS any more, so that the customer is able to cancel the subscription by replying the keyword.
Figure 1-14 Autoblack Keyword
The blacklist can be searched by “Number” and “Type”.
Figure 1-15 Search Blacklist