We can monitor the status of extension/ trunk via BLF, here is an example of Yealink T28 (version 220.127.116.11).
Click phone-->DSSkey to start to edit.
Type: choose BLF mode
Value: input the extension number / trunk name of MyPBX you want to monitor
Line: choose the account number, which is registered to MyPBX
Extension: input the feature code so that when this extension is ringing, you can press this key to execute an operation. In this example *04 means picking up extension filled in the Value when it is ringing
1. Only PSTN, GSM,SIP trunk and Service Provider are allowed to be monitored currently in MyPBX.
2. Please choose the right line number, make sure you have chosen the right one,
which is register to MyPBX.
3. When configure it to monitor the status of trunk, we can press it to get a dial tone before dialing out. This is working for PSTN trunk only currently.
1. To monitor the status of extension of MyPBX, for example, account 1 of Yealink IP phone has registered extension 306 of MyPBX, to monitor the status of extension 307, and pick it up when no one is answering the phone, we can configure it using *04, see the details in the picture above.
2. To monitor the status of sip trunk in MyPBX, for example, we can configure value as its trunk name ‘sip’, see the details in the picture above.
3. To monitor the status of PSTN line in MyPBX, for example, we can configure value as its trunk name ‘pstn2’, see the details in the picture above.