Before you uploading your custom prompt files to S-Series VoIP PBX, you need to make sure the audio files do not contain special characters, and the file format should be WAV:
- gsm 6.10 8kHz, Mono, 1Kb/s
- alaw/ulaw 8kHz, Mono, 1Kb/s
- pcm 8kHz,Mono,16Kb/s
Please follow the steps below to convert an audio file using wavepad software.
1. Open your audio file using Wavepad.
2. Click "File > Save File As".
3. Save as Type "Wave(*.wav)", click "Save".
4. Set the wav format and click "OK". The format should accord with S-Series supported format. The following figure shows the format: pcm 8kHz,Mono,16Kb/s.