By Web Tool
1. Click “Browse” and upload the file to be converted.
2. Choose a format. We recommend BroadWorks Classic or Asterisk Standard.
3. Click “Submit” and obtain the converted file.
Choose Standard Definition WAV.
Note: G711 File Converter is available at g711.org.
By Wave Pad
Before you uploading your custom prompt files to S-Series VoIP PBX, you need to make sure the audio files do not contain special characters, and the file format should be WAV:
- gsm 6.10 8kHz, Mono
- alaw/ulaw 8kHz, Mono, 8bit
- pcm 8kHz,Mono, 16bit
Please follow the steps below to convert an audio file using wavepad software.
1. Open your audio file using Wavepad.
2. Click "File > Save File As".
3. Save as Type "Wave(*.wav)", click "Save".
4. Set the wav format and click "OK". The format should accord with S-Series supported format. The following figure shows the format: pcm 8kHz,Mono,16bit.