Follow the steps below to configure Snom phones.
- Start up the phone and press “Settings> Information> System Info” (or Menu> Information> System Info) to find the IP Address. For this example we will assume the IP Address of the phone is 192.168.9.180, and IP Address of the S-Series VoIP PBX is 192.168.9.174.
- Enter the phone’s IP in the address bar of your web browser, then press “Enter”.
- Go to the "Setup -> Identity 1" page, and click "Login" tab:
- Identity active: on
- Displayname: fill in the name you wish to appear on the phone display.
- Account: fill in the extension number.
- Password: fill in the extension's “Registration Password”.
- Registrar: fill in the S-Series PBX’s IP address and SIP port. The default port is 5060. In this example, fill in 192.168.9.174:5060.
- Authentication Username: Set the extension's “Registration Name”.
- Mailbox: fill in S-Series PBX’s “Check Voicemail” feature code, default is *2.
- Next, we need to adjust the audio parameters. Click on the "RTP" tab and set the "RTP Encryption" field to "off" if you disable the SRTP in extension settings.
- Click "Apply" button, and then click "Save" button at the top of the page. The phone will retrieve its configuration files and register with Yeastar S-series VoIP PBX. You can check the extension status on Yeastar S-Series PBX’s "PBX Monitor" page.