This guide introduces how to provision Polycom IP phones with Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX.
Note: Before provisioning the phones, you must reset the phones to factory defaults in case that the phones have residual settings of a previous configuration.
Supported Phone Models
- Polycom VVX Series: 101, 201, 300, 310, 400, 500, 600, 601, 1500
- Polycom SoundPoint Series: IP321, IP331, IP335, IP450, IP550, IP560, IP670
Follow the steps below to do auto provisioning for Polycom phones.
- Connect the phone to the same network with Yeastar S-Series PBX.
- Disable local DHCP server in your local network, e.g. disable DHCP server on Linksys router.
- Enable DHCP server on Yeastar S-Series and configure the DHCP server settings according to your local network. (Settings > System > Security > Service)
- Go to “Auto Provisioning” App. Click “Scan”, all the phones in the local network will show up on the page.
- Search the phone by MAC address or IP address, and click “edit”.
- Choose the phone Model, active a line and assign an extension for the phone. You can also configure keys, features, preferences and codec for the phone.
- Click “Save”.
- The system prompts you to reboot the phone, click “OK”.
- Reboot the phone manually, the phone will restart, then reboot again to apply the configurations automatically.