This guide introduces how to provision Cisco IP phones with Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX.
Note: Before provisioning the phones, you must reset the phones to factory defaults in case that the phones have residual settings of a previous configuration.
Supported Phone Models
- Cisco SPA series: 301, 303, 501G, 502G, 508G, 509G, 512G, 514G, 525G5
Follow the steps below to configure auto provisioning for Cisco phones.
- Connect the phone to the same network with Yeastar S-Series PBX.
- Disable local DHCP server in your local network, e.g. disable DHCP server on Linksys router.
- Enable DHCP server on Yeastar S-Series and configure the DHCP server settings according to your local network. (Settings > System > Security > Service)
- Go to “Auto Provisioning” App. Click “Scan”, all the phones in the local network will show up on the page.
- Search the phone by MAC address or IP address, and click “edit”.
- Choose the phone Model, active a line and assign an extension for the phone.
- Assign Line keys for the accounts. For example, assign LineKey 1 for account 1, assign LineKey 2 for account 2.
- Click “Save”.
- The system prompts you to reboot the phone, click “OK”.
- If it doesn't work, then you need to manually reboot the phone , after rebooting it will automatically apply the configurations.