This guide introduces how to provision Cisco IP phones with Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX.
Note: Before provisioning the phones, you must reset the phones to factory defaults in case that the phones have residual settings of a previous configuration.
Supported Phone Models
- Cisco SPA series: 301, 303, 501G, 502G, 508G, 509G, 512G, 514G, 525G5
Follow the steps below to configure auto provisioning for Cisco phones.
- Connect the phone to the same network with Yeastar S-Series PBX.
- Disable local DHCP server in your local network, e.g. disable DHCP server on Linksys router.
- Enable DHCP server on Yeastar S-Series and configure the DHCP server settings according to your local network. (Settings > System > Security > Service)
- Go to “Auto Provisioning” App. Click “Scan”, all the phones in the local network will show up on the page.
- Search the phone by MAC address or IP address, and click “edit”.
- Choose the phone Model, active a line and assign an extension for the phone.
- Assign Line keys for the accounts. For example, assign LineKey 1 for account 1, assign LineKey 2 for account 2.
- Click “Save”.
- The system prompts you to reboot the phone, click “OK”.
- If it doesn't work, then you need to manually reboot the phone , after rebooting it will automatically apply the configurations.
We just purchased an S100 system to replace our failing 3CX PBX. We have hundreds of Cisco 7960 phones and I now see that they are not listed in the Yeastar web GUI to configure. Can someone please help me get a template created to be able to use them?
We have created a ticket for you, your ticket number is 201802935, we have add some comments regarding to the template for Cisco 7960, hope that would help.
Hello. We have the same problem with CISCO 9971 phones on the S20 system.
Is there a solution?
We have created a ticket for you regarding your question, our support agent will contact with you soon.
Hello, We have 100S and we are going to buy Cisco 8841, will it support the Yeastar PBX S100
I have Cisco CP-8845 and CP-7861. can you please let me know how I can register these phone on S100?
we have 18.104.22.168 firmware on our S series pbx, and with dhcp server on in the pbx we do get to provision cisco spa5xx phones, but in the auto provisioning dashboard we don't see the ip's of the extensions
is it possible to use Cisco 3905 SIP device with Yeastar K2 or P-Series?
I have Cisco 7821. can you please let me know how I can register these phone on S300?
You can refer to the guide here for Cisco old number series phones: https://support.yeastar.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001564887-Provisioning-of-CISCO-79XX-with-S-Series-PBX
Thanks Pixy Tse
Please it's possible to have a template sepmac.cnf.xml for cisco 7821?