If you choose to register Fanvil to Yeastar S-Series manually, you have to log in each phone, and configure one by one.
- Log in the Fanvil IP phone web user interface.
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
- Click “Line” Tab.
- Line: choose one line.
- User Name: fill in the extension number.
- Display Name: set the name you want to appear on other phone’s display when calling other phones.
- Authentication Name: fill in the extension’s “Registration Name”.
- Authentication Password: fill in the extension’s “Registration Password”.
- Active: Enabled
- SIP Proxy Server Address: fill in Yeastar S-Series PBX’s IP address.
- SIP Proxy Server Port : fill in Yeastar S-Series PBX’s register port. The default port is 5060.
- Click “Apply”.
- Check the extensions status. If the extension is registered to Yeastar S-Series successfully, the “Line Status” will show “Registered”.