PBXDom, is leading provider of cloud based call monitoring and analytics service. By connecting to PBXDom, it can provide reports and various dashboards regarding phone activity in organizations. PBXDom helps companies to reduce their unnecessary telephone expenses, increase the security of the telephone network and prevent the toll fraud. It can also analyze and increase the productivity of staff in sales and service departments. For more information, please visit https://www.pbxdom.com/
This guide introduces how to integrate PBXDom and Yeastar S-Series IPPBX.
Enabling the AMI in Yeastar S-Series IPPBX
Login S-Series PBX, and navigate to “Settings -> Security -> Service -> Enable AMI”.
1. Check “Enable AMI”.
2. Enter Username as “pbxdom”.
3. Enter Password as “pbxdom”.
4. Enter IP address of the PC collector installed on it. In “Permitted IP/Subnet Mask”, if you have installed collector software on PC with IP address 192.168.9.11 you must enter 192.168.9.1/255.255.255.0.
5. Click on “Save” and “Apply”.
Installing PBXDom Collector Software
1. Download the PBXDom collector from PBXDom official website. Download link: Download PBXDome Collector
2. Execute the setup file with administrator privilege.
3. Follow the instruction of the setup wizard to finish the setup.
4. Log in the PBXDom account page in the www.pbxdom.com with your credential, and find out the license key for this PBXDom collector.
Path: Settings -> Get Started
5. Copy the license key to clipboard, and input it in the collector.
6. Open the PBXDom Collector after full installation, and we need to enter license key in the license key token box and click on the register button.
If the license is correct, you will get this Collector register successful prompt. And go to step 2.
7. Go to the Collector step 2, and click on the start button in section 2 to start the collector service and wait until service status changed to started.
You can see the Service Status change to Running. Our work on collector side has finished. To apply PBX configuration, we must go to the website.
8. Before applying PBX configuration, we must make sure the collector has registered successfully. Path: Settings -> Get Started -> Step 4, and you can see the Collector is connected to PBXDom Cloud Servers.
Also we can see the collector information in the WEB page Settings -> PBX -> Collector
Connecting S-Series IPPBX to PBXDom
1. Click “Settings -> PBX” and open “Data & Time Format” tab and make sure your time zone is correct.
2. Click “Settings -> PBX”, and open collector tab and click ‘+’ button to add your PBX.
3. Enter required information and select Yeastar Vendor and your PBX model, and some other information including call prefix and PBX name and location.
4. Select “TCP/IP client” from the Connection Type.
5. Enter your PBX IP address and login & password of AMI, and click Add.
6. You should see your call information in your dashboard after 5 mins if all your settings are correct.