We just received our P550 and have been configuring it for use in our office and potentially for customers. We've noticed a few issues that will limit it's use.
- All email templates include HTML code that does not show up well when sending to SMS/MMS recipients. HTML cannot be disabled even with custom templates. We use an emergency after hours voicemail box that sends an email to a distribution list that includes text message addresses.
- Unable to show in emails which mailbox the message is sent from. S series did this correctly. Short and to the point.
- Yeastar logos and contact info is sent out with all emails and cannot be disabled even with custom templates. This adds much unnecessary clutter to the messages.( Especially when sent to SMS/MMS addresses. See #1)
- We need to be able to add alternate email addresses for voicemail notifications. It would be nice to be able to add multiple emails as well (see #1 and #5)
- Shared voicemail status not available. This is important so that the status of a general or emergency mailbox can be monitored via BLF keys separately from that of a user's mailbox.
- Auto Provisioning lacks features included with S Series. (csv import, Must reboot phones that are already powered up, etc.)
- It would be nice to be able to add P Series Systems to a dealer’s Remote Management separate from any plan purchased by end user.
Overall, we have been impressed with the Yeastar products in the short amount of time we have been using them. It would be nice to see a little more parity of basic features between the S series and P series.