I would like to integrate external clients / Android phones for an S20 / S50 (home office). However, I am unsure which is the right way to go.
- Do I have to use the Linkus Client with the Cloud Service?
- I already have a VPN for my notebooks. Can't I simply use the existing VPN with a smartphone and then use a softphone app on the mobile phone or use the Linkus app without cloud service to connect the phone?
- Should and can I use the PBX's VPN server to integrate external devices?
If yes, does it have any advantages over the existing VPN?
- Here I read that the Linkus server also works without a cloud service. So I should go this way too?
- The documentation says I have to enter the external IP. But I don't have a static external IP, does DDNS work?
As you can see, many questions and I thank you for your time and your answers.