I have can't seem to connect to the tg800 web interface.
The sms gateway is 192.168.16.8
my pbx is 192.168.16.3
When I ping the sms gateway it says request time out, but when I ping the pbx its ok. I dont know what the problem is.
Solutions I tried:
1. Change IP address of my computer, I tried to use different IP Addresses under 192.168.16.X
2. Changed the computer where I am trying to access the web interface.
3. Changed the LAN cable connected to the SMS Gateway.
What I am planning to do:
1. Hard reset the TG800
What I want to know:
1. Is there any way to fix this?
2. If ever I will reset the tg800 what is the default ip address and the username and password of the interface?
3. Is there any way that I can get the configuration of the existing without opening the web interface?
****I don't think that the IP Address of the sms gateway changed, since 192.168.16.8 is the one configured in the pbx that I am using. The call is still working and also the routing of calls.
I am using panasoic pbx