For Yeastar gateway, the downloaded trace from web interface always is not helpful for toubleshooting. In most cases always have to access ssh to capture more asterisk cli trace. This article guides on how to capture PRI trace for ISDN gateway, including Yeastar TE and TB gateways.
Model: TB Gateway, TE gateway
Firmware: Not required
1. Login the SSH port, please take reference of this How to Login the SSH of Yeastar Device
2. Copy destined file logger.conf from /persistent/etc/asterisk/ to /persistent/custom-cfg/ by below commands and edit it by vi command.
root@TB400:~# cp /persistent/etc/asterisk/logger.conf /persistent/custom-cfg/logger_custom.conf
root@TB400:~# cd /persistent/custom-cfg/
root@TB400:/persistent/var/lib/asterisk/db/custom-cfg# vi logger_custom.conf
3. Add following content marked as red to logger_custom.conf.
dateformat = %F %T
yslogdir = /var/log/yslog
console => notice,warning,error,dtmf,debug
4. Continue to run below commands to make it take effect.
root@TB400:~# asterisk -rx 'logger reload'
5. Reproduce call.
6. Collect traces in putty and post to yeastar support team.