The Companyflex sip trunk was working fine on your PBX, but recently when you make outgoing calls through the SIP trunk, then received '403 Forbidden' from the SIP provider.
Yeastar S-series PBX
SIP provider did some changes on their side probably after 2022, June.
1. They request the INVITE 'Contact' header should be the SIP trunk Username,
2. They request the INVITE should include 'P Asserted Identity' with the SIP trunk DOD number.
1. Please upgrade the S-series PBX firmware.
a. For S-series V2, please upgrade to 18.104.22.168, then download click to download -> pbxcenter-s_series-1.19.3-0.7.tar and upload it to the PBX App Center->Upload page
b. For S-series V4, please upgrade to 22.214.171.124, then download click to download -> pbxcenter-s_series_v4-65.3.4-0.2.tar and upload it to the PBX App Center->Upload page
c. For S-series V5(S50i), please upgrade to 126.96.36.199, then download click to download -> pbxcenter-s_series_v5-78.3.4-0.1.tar and upload it to the PBX App Center->Upload page
2. Set the sip trunk number as the DOD number, the DOD number format should be '+(Country Code)(Area Code)(Number)'. Then set the SIP trunk 'Outbound Parameters->P Asserted Identity' with DOD Number.
thanks for the workaround given above. But I have one more thing:
When I am trying to upload and install the pbxcenter-s_series_v4-65.1.10-0.4.tar to our customers s50 v2 with firmware 188.8.131.52 running it says " please upgrade firmware to version 184.108.40.206" which should only be compatible to v4 of the appliance, as you wrote above, and the installation of the pbxcenter was not successful.
What could we do?
Greetings and thanks in advance
Thanks for your support.
I am sorry that I made a mistake. S50v2 should download pbxcenter-s_series-1.17.9-0.20.tar , I changed the link. You can download and check it. Thanks again for your notice.
thank you very much! Outgoing calls are possible again.
since yesterday again we have problems with outgoing calls and when receiving calls, you can’t hear the calling person. There is no sound. After a Restart you are able to hear again some incoming calls, but after a few minutes, it’s the same problem again.
Did you hear about some new changes or problems concerning companyflex?
Now I got an update from German Telekom by phone: since Tuesday they do not allow the phonenumber (+492389…) in the header of an outgoing call, now there must be shown the so called Registrierungsrufnummer (+4919929….). Then it should work. Why can’t they tell anyone bout that changes???
do you know, how I can fix that in the settings of the s50?
New file is updated based on new firmware, please download the new file and test.
upgrade to 220.127.116.11 is done, but where can I download pbxcenter 1.18.3-0.7.tar? It doesn't seem to bee a link in your posting above. Even can't find it on the Support page.
Click on the pbxcenter-s_series-1.18.3-0.7.tar in this article, you will download the file.
I have the same problem with the S-Series Hardware Version 5. Is there a fix for that version?
It's a Yeastar S50i Hardware Version: V5.00
For S-series V5, please upgrade the PBX firmware to 18.104.22.168, then download the file from this link https://update-ys2015-alicloud.oss-cn-hongkong.aliyuncs.com/YeastarSupport/others/pbxcenter-s_series_v5-78.2.3-0.1.tar and upload it to the PBX App Center->Upload page
since Deutsche Telekom changed some kind of server (as they said) on Wednesday last week, outgoing calls are again not possible and incoming calls are disconnecting after 1-2 seconds. What could this be? This whole Companyflex thing is so annoying.
In that case, please contact Companyflex to check it and ask them what they changed.
since today Outgoing Calls are not possible (incoming Calls are still working, so its not the exact problem Stefan described earlier).
Is there any official fix provided by yeastar yet?
It's a Yeastar S50i Hardware Version: V5.00
I checked this issue with one of our customers, and I found it was Telekom that sent '403 Forbidden' to us when we made an outgoing call. I think it is Telekom side issue, could you please also try to contact Telekom to check it?
Hello again everyone,
so our problem has just been fixed.
After a lot of testing and a lot of talking with the Telekom we weren't able to find a problem.
We didn't change anything in the YeaStar and this morning everything just started working again.
After a talk with the deutsche Telekom we came to the conclusion that the problem might have been caused by the router cache.
Due to the nightly restart it got emptied and suddenly made the yeastar work again.
Not a 100% fix but it's worth a try.
I got a funfact for both of you. Our customers companyflex-trunk started working again on the same morning as yours, Benjamin. But Telekom won’t tell us anything, these bastards. This is really making me angry. They have had problems, I suppose, but didn’t tell us anything. So you spend hours and hours for nothing on that. They just said: must be the pbx.
Now I got to calm down 😄
Thanks to both of you!