- PBX Model: S-Series, Cloud PBX, and K2 in version X.13.0.30.
- Fanvil models which support CTI and mentioned in this article: https://help.yeastar.com/en/linkus_client/topic/what-operations-can-i-do-to-control-a-phone-by-Linkus.html
- And the Fanvil models don't' support CTI completely: X1/X1P, X1S/X1SP, X1SG, X2P, X2C, X3S/X3SP/X3G, X3SG, X3U, X4/X4G
After the Fanvil IP phone provisioned by PBX version X.13.0.30. The line shows registered, but when you make calls, the IP phone displays "Internal Error".
It is an uaCSTA compatibility issue.
When the server type on Fanvil is set to "Common" and uaCSTA is activated, it requires to register 2 same accounts for use. 1 for the uaCSTA packets, the other account for the call.
However, when doing provisioning, the user would only register 1 account for use, and the uaCSTA is enabled when the phones are provisioned by the new firmware version. And then the problem could happen.
Firstly upgrade the PBX firmware to version X.13.0.34. Then do:
1. Upgrade the Fanvil Phone Firmware which supports CTI.
1.1 You can upload the firmware to PBX. After upload, re-provision the Fanvil phones to perform the firmware upgrade.
1.2 Or you can manually upload the firmware to Fanvil Phone via its web interface.
Fanvil new firmware to fix the issue:
Other models would be added soon (You might refer to solution 2 first).
2. Disable unCSTA option.
If you don't want to upgrade Fanvil IP phone firmware or the model has not been supported with CT. You can try to disable the uaCSTA option.
2.1 Disable the uaCSTA option by Auto Provisioning (Recommended)
- Select the phone you need to disable the uaCSTA option.
- Go to the Feature tab. Untick the option "Enable uaCSTA". If it is already unticked, go to the next step directly.
- Save the change and reboot the IP phone. (For CloudPBX, you need to reset the phone to perform the provisioning.)
For those models: X1/X1P, X1S/X1SP, X1SG, X2P, X2C, X3S/X3SP/X3G, X3SG, X3U, X4/X4G you need to additionally leave the uaCSTA Number field blank. You can upgrade the AutoProvisioning App to this version: http://help.yeastar.com/download/support/autoprovision-s_series-220.127.116.11.tar (For S-Series only. If you are using cloud PBX, try to refer to the manual method in the following section.)
The version help remove the uaCSTA Number by default when you disable uaCSTA option.
Note that it requires to clean browser cache after the upgrade. So that you can view the new options in Auto-Provisioning App correctly.
2.2 Manually disable the uaCSTA on Fanvil IP phone.
This way applies to the situation when you manually register to PBX.
For those models: X1/X1P, X1S/X1SP, X1SG, X2P, X2C, X3S/X3SP/X3G, X3SG, X3U, X4/X4G you need additionally remove the uaCSTA Number as the following figure shows.