Symptom: Network interface LED could be off or on, but ping failed.
- Check firewall has not been enabled, or Disable Ping option has not been enabled.
- Try to login PBX/Gateway from the other computers.
- Direct connection to the network interface by a computer do ping test, or Wireshark capture to see if any Ethernet packet communication.
- Get the console cable to access the PBX/Gateway . (You must remember the SSH password to enter) Then do ping test to any local IP address.
- Reset the PBX by reset button to see if helps. (This must be careful, because the settings, CDR, and recording data would be erased of affected. See this article to learn how to perform factory reset for Yeastar products: How to Perform Reset)
If you can’t resolve the issue, please submit the following information to Yeastar.
- Post us the test result of the check list.
Check that the firewall has not been enabled, or the Disable ping option has not been enabled. You can not enter the NeoGate TG200 with series: G20072128211:
_ You can not do this option, the computer is turned off, it does not turn on your system.
Try to log in to PBX / Gateway from the other computers:
_ this case does not occur, you can not enter the center.
The direct connection to the network interface via a computer performs a ping test or Wireshark capture to see if there is Ethernet packet communication:
_ this option can not be done, the equipment does not work.
Obtain the console cable to access the switchboard / gateway. (You must remember the SSH password to enter) Then do a ping test to any local IP address.
Restart the control panel with the reset button to see if it helps. (This should be careful, since the configuration, the CDR and the recording data will be deleted from those affected.) See this article for information on how to perform the factory reset of Yeastar products:
_ You can not do anything these procedures because the computer does not work anything is turned off.
I request that process follow
Dear, I am pressed by the manufacturers for their equipment in the RMA process,
I am requesting your warranty, I need a conclusion from this computer that has the LAN port with defects and can not access the equipment as mentioned.
Dear good afternoon I am pressed by the manufacturers for their equipment in the RMA process,
I am requesting your warranty, I need a conclusion of this model NegateTG200 equipment; That has the LAN port with defects and can not access the equipment as mentioned.
Urgent the final client requests his RMA of this equipment since it has hardware problems.