Here is the scenarios for different kinds of registration:
- Register Internally
For example: In this scenario, the IP phone and PBX locate in the same local network.
- Create an extension on PBX side
- Fill the username and password on the IP phone web setting
- Register Remotely
In this scenario, the IP phone and PBX locate in the different segment or extranet.
- Enable option Register remotely on PBX
- NAT: Analyze the audio with Public IP address to the local IP
- Port forwarding and map forwarding on router from 18.104.22.168 to 192.168.10.X
- Linkus Register
Internal Linkus Registration
In this scenario, Linkus client and PBX locate in local segment.
The configuration of Linkus is same as the extension registration. The different thing is SIP device is the Linkus mobile or desktop.
- Download the Linkus in App center of S-series PBX
- Enable the Linkus
- Enable Linkus client for users
- Configure Server Setting
External Linkus Registration
In this scenario, Linkus client and PBX locate in an external network
To use Linkus externally, please refer this guide: