About How to Configure MyPBX U300 as E1 Gateway (Part 2), please refer the below link:https://support.yeastar.com/hc/en-us/articles/217532848
Part 1. Connect MyPBX U300 to PABX
This application note shows how to Configure MyPBX U300 as E1 gateway for ISDN-PABX. With this configuration, we can make and receive calls using analog phones of PABX via sip trunks of MyPBX U300 through the E1 cable connected between them.
Flowchart for connection:
Make outgoing calls using PABX’s extension via sip trunk of U300
Here are the steps to configure both ISDN PABX and MyPBX U300, so that we can dial out via the SIP trunk of MyPBX U300, before configuring, please connect PABX E1 port to MyPBX U300 E1 port with the standard E1 cable.
1. Hardware connect and mode configuration
As we all know, for E1 connection, one side should be master mode and the other should be slave mode, in this manual, let’s imagine MyPBX U300 as master pri (PRI-NET), while the ISDN PABX is the slave mode( PRI-CPE).
Figure 1 MyPBX U300 E1 signaling
In PABX’s side, it should be configured as PRI-CPE.
2. PABX Configuration
In PABX, there should be some analog extensions there. we take extension 601 for example. Then create an outbound for the E1 trunk so that it can dial out.
3. MyPBX U300 Configuration
1) Create outbound route for sip trunks in MyPBX U300.
Figure 2 Outbound route for sip trunks
2) Create inbound route for E1 trunk in MyPBX U300, and choose the outbound route we created in last step as destination, so that the calls via this trunk will be sent out through sip trunks.
Figure 3 Inbound route for E1 trunk
Receive incoming calls from sip trunks of U300 at PABX’s side
The hardware connection is finished, so we can start to Configure a rule to route the incoming calls to PABX’s side, and in this mode, MyPBX U300 is working as an SIP gateway.
1. MyPBX U300 Configuration
1) Created an outbound route for the E1 trunk.
Figure 4 Outbound route for E1 trunk in U300
2) Create an inbound route for the sip trunks, and choose the outbound route we created in previous step so that the incoming calls from SIP trunk will be sent to E1 trunk.
Figure 5 Inbound route in U300
2. PABX Configuration
In PABX side, we need create inbound route for the E1 trunk so that we can dial in. Generally, we can choose IVR as the destination.