In some special cases we need to restrict the internal calls, in the following we will introduce the setup and show example to let you know how it works.
Step1. Log in with your S-Series IP PBX extension number and the password assigned by your S-Series IP PBX system administrator. The default password is “pass” + “extension number”.
- If you cannot log in S-Series IP PBX with your extension number, please contact the administrator to check the password.
Step2. Path: Me-Blacklist/Whitelist
Blacklist is used to block an incoming/outgoing call. If the number of incoming or outgoing call is listed in the number blacklist, the caller will hear the following prompt: “The number you have dialed is not in service. Please check the number and try again”. The system will then disconnect the call.
Whitelist is used to allow incoming/outgoing numbers. Please note Whitelist have the high priority than Blacklist.
The system supports to block or allow 3 types of numbers:
- Inbound: the number would be disallowed or allowed to call in the system.
- Outbound: users are disallowed or allowed to call the number out from the system.
- Both: both inbound and outbound calls are disallowed or allowed.
a. Add Blacklist/Whitelist
Select Blacklist or Whitelist tag, click to add a number to Blacklist or Whitelist.
- Name: give a name for the blacklist/whitelist.
- Number: enter the numbers, one number per row.
- Type: choose the type.
b. Import Blacklist/Whitelist
Click , you will see a dialog window shown as below.
Click and select the file to start uploading. The file must be a .csv file. Open the file with notepad, check the sample below. You can export a blacklist/whitelist file from S-Series and use it as a sample to start with.
The sample csv file will result in the following table in Yeastar S-Series.
- Export Blacklist/Whitelist
Select the checkbox of the blacklist/whitelist, click , the selected blacklist/whitelist will be exported to your local PC.
1. Boss's extension number （Extension 1000） just allow inbound call from secretary (Extension 1010) , all of other extension need call to Secretary first and transfer the call to Boss by Secretary.
a. Add Blacklist
b. Add Whitelist
Note: Secretary just can transfer the call by Attend transfer (default feature code is *3).