1. Products Covered: When we refer to ‘system(s)’ in this agreement, we mean Yeastar-branded hardware and software that is sold as new, which including S-series PBX and its value-added service, VoIP Gateway Series, K2 (or K2 Lite) software license designated by Yeastar.
2. Scope of Services: Yeastar Technical support is offered for valuable partners, including distributors and Resellers who commercial install/purchase Yeastar above products. For End-User, Yeastar recommends obtaining support via a certified partner. We do have Support Packages available for customers who need Feature Customization, Dedicated Holiday Support, On-site Technical Support, and Video Conferencing.
3. Method of Support Services: Yeastar will provide several methods of support way by as following:
3.1 Self-service: Before you contact support, make sure you first check the online material provided on the Yeastar website. Most probably your answer is there:
3.2 Via Ticket System: You can deliver tickets or send an email to email@example.com with the full information for help, After sign in to the ticket system, you can submit tickets to us. Online chat service is offered for Yeastar certified partners only.
3.3 Via Phone: For urgent support issues, you can call directly by the following phone number, Yeastar only provides English call service so far.
US number: +1 (972) 914-4899
China Number: +86(592) 550-3309
3.4 Via Remote Sessions: Remote Sessions will be offered by the case managing agent on his/her own discretion and cannot be requested, download the Yeastar brand TeamViewer version for Windows here and MAC OSX here.
4. SLAs of Service:
4.1 Yeastar’s SLA is set to 24 hours after ticket creation is handled within office hours and excludes weekends and holidays.
4.2 For Partners: Yeastar will provide first level support to Authorized Distributor, and second level to Certified Partner. Yeastar recommends partner obtain technical support from the local Distributor first if the Distributor can’t solve the problem, Yeastar will involve in and join to check together.
4.3 For K2 Maintenance: Yeastar provides the first year with FREE support by configuration check, integration check, issue troubleshooting, firmware/App upgrade, bug fixes, instance/license immigration, and emergency technical support. The above support is provided If the partner continues to pay the maintenance fee to start from the second year.
5. Yeastar Standard Support Hours:
Yeastar China office: 08:45 AM - 22:00 PM (GMT+8), Monday to Friday,
Yeastar US office: 9:00 AM - 17:00 PM (CST), Monday to Friday
If the time doesn’t match your time, please arrange it with a case managing agent in advance.
1. Why Yeastar recommend that End User contact Yeastar Partners for support?
Yeastar recommends that End Users are supported by our local Partners (Distributor and Reseller). From the End Users’ side, local support is always much more convenient. Yeastar will arrange technical training and certification for Partners to make sure our Partners are equipped with the knowledge for supporting End Users.
2. How can I find a Yeastar Partner to obtain support?
Yeastar didn’t publish the whole list of partners currently; you can obtain support from where you purchased our device. If you still cannot find a suitable partner to support you, you can submit a ticket here.
3. What's included in the Maintenance Package for K2/CloudPBX?
The maintenance package includes Yeastar technical expert to do configuration check, integration check, issue troubleshooting, firmware/App upgrade, Bug Fixes, instance/license immigration, and emergency technical support. If it's out of the maintenance period, you'd better contact the Yeastar sales representative, or you will not lose our support listed here.